IKAR is fueled by the love, talent, and creative investment of each of our community members. Our membership is an expression of individual commitments and a way for each person to expand their Jewish horizons through learning and spiritual growth.
- What we ask of you
- Membership Contribution Levels
- Put a Ring on it
At IKAR, we ask that all members:
- • Engage in Jewish learning to stretch your heart and mind
- • Share in community building
- • Participate in Minyan Tzedek, our social justice initiative as we work toward the tikkun — repair — of our city, our country, Israel, and the world
- • Build and sustain IKAR with a meaningful financial contribution. Our model is based not on membership dues, but on tzedakah contributions.
Thank you for joining us in our efforts to do good and important work in the world.
There are three membership contribution levels to choose from—please see below for recommended tzedakah amounts. We are grateful for your support at whatever level you are able to contribute:
1) AIDER This is our standard membership. You love IKAR and IKAR loves you. Let’s make it official.
2) ABETTOR You are fired up about supporting an organization that’s walking the walk, and you can sleep well at night knowing you’ve made a difference.
3) CO–CONSPIRATOR This is our sustainer level contribution, calculated using the approximate cost per member household to operate IKAR. Our co-conspirators are total rock stars.
We never want financial constraints to stand in the way of your full participation in our community. If our recommended membership rates are out of reach for you, please select the Ezra option below and indicate a tzedakah amount that is meaningful for you.
Please know that all memberships afford the same benefits, though Associate* Memberships do not include High Holy Day entrance cards.
Our 5780 membership cycle runs from July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020.