Available at *no cost, Family-Friendly Services take place in the Beit Midrash on the third floor and do not include access to the main sanctuary. This programming is divided into three sessions grouped by age: K-2, 3rd-6th graders, and our Bite-size service which is appropriate for infants through Pre-K. Sign up for Family-Friendly Services through the general HHD registration link.
Kids with a Child IKARd, which includes Children’s Programming, do not need to register for Family-Friendly Services and will be taken with their group to their age-appropriate service. Families are encouraged to join them for these services and encouraged to register in advance.
Schedule for Family-Friendly Services
Rosh Hashanah Day 1, September 30
- 9:00 – 9:45 am ( Grades 3-6)
- 10:00 – 10:45 am (Grades K-2)
- 10:45 – 11:15 am (Infants – PreK)
Rosh Hashanah Day 2, October 1
- 9:45 – 10:30 am (Grades 2-6)
- 10:45 – 11:15 am (Infants – Grade 1)
Yom Kippur, October 9
- 9:30 – 10:15 am (Grades K-2)
- 10:20 – 11:05 am (Grades 3-6)
- 11:15 am – 12:00 pm (Infants – PreK)
* All non-members are subject to a one-time, per person nominal administrative fee regardless of which service you are attending.