Available at no cost, Family-Friendly Services take place in the Beit Midrash on the third floor and do not include access to the main sanctuary. This programming is divided into three sessions grouped by age: K-2, 3rd-6th graders, and our Bite-size service which is appropriate for infants through Pre-K. Sign up for Family-Friendly Services here.
Kids enrolled in Children’s Programming do not need to register for Family-Friendly Services and will be taken with their group to their age-appropriate service. Families are encouraged to join them for these services and encouraged to register in advance.
Schedule for Family-Friendly Services
Rosh Hashanah Days 1 and 2, September 21 and 22
- 9:00 – 9:45 am ( Grades K-2)
- 10:00 – 10:45 am (Grades 3-6)
- 11:00 – 11:45 am (Infants – PreK)
Yom Kippur, September 30
- 9:30 – 10:15 am ( Grades K-2)
- 10:20 – 11:05 am (Grades 3-6)
- 11:15 am – 12:00 pm (Infants – PreK)
* All non-members are subject to a one-time, per person nominal administrative fee regardless of which service you are attending.