- -Monthly campaign meetings (the fourth Thursday evening of every month)
- -Advocacy opportunities with elected officials
- -Educated Activist book group and discussion sessions
- -Rallies, training and strategy sessions with multi-faith coalition partners LA Voice
- -Canvassing, voter education and Get-Out-the-Vote work
Social Justice Reading & Discussion
Saturday, October 28, Shalhevet, following services!
Don’t miss the amazing conversation! Acclaimed author Jeff Hobbs will join Julie Goler, IKAR member, for a discussion of his book The Short Tragic Life of Robert Peace: A Brilliant Young Man Who Left Newark for the Ivy League. Email Minyan Tzedek Organizing for more information.
End Gun Violence:
Read Rabbi Brous’ statement on the Las Vegas mass murder. Then ACT.
Call your members of congress:
-Tell your House Member to oppose the Sportsmen Heritage and Recreational Enhancement Act (SHARE Act) which would deregulate gun silencers. It was pulled from the House floor today because of public outcry but may be brought back later. Keep calling!
-Tell your Senators to oppose Senate Bill 446, the concealed carry reciprocity bill.
*If you were at HHDs, use your “Know Your Reps” card included in your IKARds.
Join Our Monthly Meetings
The Organizing Path meets every fourth Thursday from 7pm to 9pm. To join in, email Marty and Brianna at firstname.lastname@example.org